ASHRAE 62.2 Online Training
ASHRAE 62.2 is the standard in residential ventilation. Now required by ENERGY STAR Version 3 and the Department of Energy for all federally funded weatherization projects, ASHRAE 62.2 provides guidance on ventilation quantities, controls, and sound levels. This training provides you with the information you need to apply the standard to both new construction and existing homes.
The online training includes the following material:
- Why should we ventilate houses?
- How to calculate ventilation volumes
- ASHRAE 62.2 sound-level requirements
- Alternative compliance for existing homes
- How to measure exhaust fan airflow
- How to use the calculation sheet (included)
- How to properly size ductwork for exhaust fans
- Projecting the post-retrofit CAZ (combustion appliance zone) pressure
- Exhaust-only ventilation systems
- Fan controls for exhaust-only ventilation systems
- Supply-only ventilation systems
- Balanced ventilation systems
- And, lots of example projects - calculations, duct sizing, etc…
[twocol_one]Online / On-Demand Training[/twocol_one]
[twocol_one_last]Register Now![/twocol_one_last]Home Energy Partners’ online, on-demand training works at your pace and on your schedule. All videos and presentations are recorded by our Building Science experts utilizing years of industry experience and knowlege. Watch the videos as often as you want, as many times as you want for the full 30 days for maximum comprehension.
Have a question? Ask the experts in our user forums and expect an answer within 24 hours. Interact with other students in by responding to questions and offering tips from what you’ve learned.
Want ongoing support after 30 days? All of our classes come with monthly membership option to continue to have access to all class material and the user forums. For $25 month you will be able to ask questions of other students and instructors as you apply your knowledge in the field.
Complete the training at your own pace, at the times that work best for your schedule, from anywhere in the world with an internet connection! Sign up now for instant access to our online courses and forums.
[hr] Looking for a Live, In-Person, Hands-on Approach?
Check out our upcoming classes in the right-hand sidebar of this page. Or, contact us to schedule a live training for you and your organization. We will cover all the same material as our online class but you will also get to practice using the equipment with an instructor present to help with tips and troubleshooting. Our schedule for 2013 is being put together now.
Complete the training request below to schedule your group today!