ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Home Energy Partners is a training and consulting firm located in Asheville, NC.
Since 2002, we’ve been educating builders, architects, and HVAC contractors on the value of quality and efficiency, as it relates to the performance of buildings and HVAC systems. Our team is comprised of credentialed professionals including ACCA, RESNET, BPI, and the Association of Energy Engineers.
Our building science + HVAC training solutions are utilized by state agencies, community colleges, non-profits, and privately held companies. We’re passionate about delivering high quality, meaningful training content, using methods that make it easy for students to learn.
Building Science Expertise
- Certified Energy Manager, Association of Energy Engineers
- RESNET HERS Providership Company (Supervision and verification authorities)
- RESNET HERS Quality Assurance Designee (QAD)
- Certified RESNET Training Organization (HERS Rater, Energy Star Version 3, etc.)
- BPIBuildingAnalysis and Building Envelope Certification
- BPI Trainers & Proctors for various BPI Certifications
- Certified Building Performance Institute (BPI) Affiliates/Trainers
- Certified ACCA – Epic Trainer (Manual J, D, S and T)
- NBI Airflow and Balancing training and certification
- Green Raters for:
- Energy Star
- LEED for Homes
- NC HealthyBuilt Homes
- EPA Indoor Air Plus
Professional Affiliations & Awards
- RESNET Providership Member/Training Provider
- Building Performance Institute Training/Testing Center
- National Association of Homebuilders
- Western North Carolina Green Building Council
- National Balancing Institute
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- Energy Star Partner (since 2002)
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) Member
- The Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)
- 2012 ENERGY STAR Leadership in Housing Award
For additional information on our firm,
please visit our parent company.